Universal Credit

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered at on 15 April 2024.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve McCabe Steve McCabe Shadow Minister (Defence)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what steps his Department is taking to reduce the number of active personnel on Universal Credit.

Photo of Mims Davies Mims Davies The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

Serving armed forces personnel can claim Universal Credit in exactly the same way as any other citizen. Any entitlement will depend on a number of factors, including earnings and any other income; capital; constitution of household; and housing costs.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.