Personal Independence Payment

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered at on 26 March 2024.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Marsha de Cordova Marsha de Cordova Labour, Battersea

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what steps he has taken to inform recipients of the (a) limited capability for work-related activity element of Universal Credit and (b) Employment and Support Allowance support group of their potential entitlement to Personal Independence Payment.

Photo of Mims Davies Mims Davies The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

DWP Work Coaches and Disability Advisers can signpost and support claimants who may be eligible for other benefits. Signposting is also performed by Citizens Advice Bureau, Disability Groups, healthcare professionals and Welfare Rights organisations.

Information for those who want to know more about DWP benefits is also available on GOV.UK and via social media.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.