Occupied Territories: Educational Institutions

Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office written question – answered at on 28 November 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Fabian Hamilton Fabian Hamilton Labour, Leeds North East

To ask the Minister of State, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, if he will take steps to help support the reopening of educational institutions in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Photo of David Rutley David Rutley Assistant Whip (HM Treasury), Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office)

We maintain regular contact with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) regarding the provision of educational services in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. The FCDO is actively engaging with international partners and those operating on the ground to do all we can to address the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.