Dental Services

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered at on 20 October 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Rosindell Andrew Rosindell Conservative, Romford

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what recent steps his Department has taken to help support patients unable to access NHS dental services.

Photo of Neil O'Brien Neil O'Brien The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Patients who are struggling to find a local dentist can contact NHS England’s Customer Contact Centre for assistance or contact NHS 111 if seeking urgent care.

We are currently working on a dental recovery plan to improve access to dental care across England. There are several fronts where we need to take further action to support and recover activity in National Health Service dentistry, to improve access to care for all ages.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.