310 Universal Credit households.
- Base: Those in receipt of Universal Credit at 2 April 2022
- ‘affected’ includes households that have an exception in place but receive the UC child element due to their exception.
- Universal Credit figures are for GB only (as DWP do not administer Universal Credit in Northern Ireland)
- Figures are rounded to the nearest 10 and may not sum due to rounding
- Parliamentary Constituency is derived using postcode lookup data against the claimant address, however parliamentary constituency is not present for all households in this data source