Buidings: Insulation

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered on 7 June 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Hilary Benn Hilary Benn Labour, Leeds Central

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, what information his Department collects on the remediation of buildings that have non-Aluminium Composite Material cladding safety faults.

Photo of Lee Rowley Lee Rowley Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

Information and data on the remediation progress of high-rise (over 18 metres) residential and publicly-owned buildings for buildings with life safety risks associated with cladding is available here.

The Department has estimated the number of mid-rise residential buildings (11-18 metres in height) requiring remediation, partial remediation or mitigation to alleviate external wall system life-safety fire risk and this information can be found here.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.