Housing: Solar Power

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered at on 8 June 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Peter Bottomley Peter Bottomley Father of the House of Commons

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, if she will publish a list of official sources of advice for groups of residential leaseholders wanting to add solar heating to an existing or replacement roof.

Photo of Rachel Maclean Rachel Maclean The Minister of State, Home Department, Minister of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

Individual residences can find tailored and impartial information on how to improve the energy performance of their homes on gov.uk. This is part of the Government's three-tiered consumer advice and information offer, consisting of the 'find ways to save energy in your home' website, launched in July 2022, a new phoneline service launched March 2023 and the local in-person advice which will launch in due course.

The Department for Energy Security and Net Zero is responsible for solar panels and heating.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.