Homes for Ukraine Scheme

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered on 24 April 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Daisy Cooper Daisy Cooper Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Health and Social Care), Deputy Leader, Liberal Democrats

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, pursuant to the Answer of 23 February to Question 148806 on Homes for Ukraine Scheme, whether he plans to update the How to rent guidance to include guidance for people leaving a Homes for Ukraine scheme placement; and when he plans to publish existing guidance in Ukrainian and Russian.

Photo of Felicity Buchan Felicity Buchan Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

We have already republished guidance on renting in Ukrainian and Russian to help households who wish to move on from sponsorship by accessing private rented accommodation: How to Rent guide in Ukrainian and How to Rent guide in Russian.

We have made amendments to eligibility criteria to ensure arrivals from Ukraine under all of the Government's visa schemes are now eligible for housing assistance from day one of their arrival.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.