Business Premises: Change of Use

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered on 17th March 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ruth Cadbury Ruth Cadbury Shadow Minister (International Trade)

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, what data his Department holds on the location of office buildings converted to residential properties under permitted development rights.

Photo of Rachel Maclean Rachel Maclean The Minister of State, Home Department, Minister of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

The department publishes data on homes which the permitted development rights have delivered.

The figures can be found at Housing delivery Table 123.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.