Leasehold: Service Charges

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered at on 16 March 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Apsana Begum Apsana Begum Labour, Poplar and Limehouse

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, what means of redress are available to leaseholders who cannot afford legal representation who wish to contest service charges under the Building Safety Act 2022.

Photo of Lee Rowley Lee Rowley Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

If leaseholders wish to contest service charges, they can seek advice from the Citizen's Advice Bureau and the Leasehold Advisory Service - both organisations offer free advice.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No6 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.