Social Rented Housing: Greater London

Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities written question – answered at on 8 March 2023.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Catherine West Catherine West Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs)

To ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, pursuant to the Answer of 24 February 2023 to Question 143816 on Social Rented Housing: Greater London, what funding will be made available to social housing providers in London to meet that objective.

Photo of Rachel Maclean Rachel Maclean The Minister of State, Home Department, Minister of State (Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities)

The Government provides landlords with funding for new supply of affordable housing, including for regeneration schemes where that investment delivers net additional housing. However, we generally expect landlords to fund repairs and other regeneration themselves from the income they get from rents and their own market activities.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.