Adult Social Care Discharge Fund

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 14th November 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Desmond Swayne Desmond Swayne Conservative, New Forest West

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, when he plans to announce the allocations from the Adult Social Care Discharge Fund.

Photo of Helen Whately Helen Whately Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

The Department finalising the details of the Adult Social Care Discharge Fund and further information will be available in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.