Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office written question – answered on 6th September 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Dave Doogan Dave Doogan Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Defence Procurement)

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, when her Department next plans to update the guidance for UK nationals travelling to and living in Thailand.

Photo of Amanda Milling Amanda Milling Minister of State (Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office)

FCDO Travel Advice is under constant review. Alongside our travel advice, we have our “Living in Thailand” Guide, which provides additional comprehensive guidance for UK nationals resident in Thailand or planning to relocate to Thailand [last updated 4 April 2022].

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.