Out of Area Treatment: Travel

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 21 September 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Independent, Tamworth

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, if his Department will take steps to reimburse friends and family members who travel long distances to visit NHS patients whose care has been moved to a new location.

Photo of Robert Jenrick Robert Jenrick Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

The Government has no plans to do so.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.