Health Services: Females

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered at on 28 July 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Feryal Clark Feryal Clark Shadow Minister (Health and Social Care)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether the Government will develop dedicated women's health hubs in local communities.

Photo of Maria Caulfield Maria Caulfield Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

Integrated care boards are responsible for commissioning services to meet the health needs of the local population. We encourage local commissioners and providers to consider if such models would improve access to services and patient experience.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.