Noise: Nuisance

Home Office written question – answered on 13th June 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Hilary Benn Hilary Benn Labour, Leeds Central

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, with reference to the Answer of 26 April 2022 to Question 157275 on Noise: Nuisance, which specific powers that are available to the police in Scotland to deal with noise complaints she plans to introduce in England and Wales.

Photo of Kit Malthouse Kit Malthouse The Minister of State, Home Department, The Minister of State, Ministry of Justice, Minister of State (Ministry of Justice and Home Office)

The relevant Scottish legislation is Section 54 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.