Local Housing Allowance

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 19th May 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Rutley David Rutley Assistant Whip (HM Treasury), The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

As of November 2021, the information requested is available for people in receipt of Housing Benefit, as follows:

Number of people entitled to SAR living in a 1-bedroom property







The information requested is not readily available for people in receipt of Universal Credit Housing Element.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.