Coronavirus: Vaccination

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 18th January 2022.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Catherine West Catherine West Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what steps his Department is taking to allow UK residents who received the Sinopharm covid-19 vaccine overseas to register that vaccination in order to receive an NHS Covid pass.

Photo of Maggie Throup Maggie Throup The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

We are reviewing the expansion of the service to record doses received overseas to include other vaccines, such as Sinopharm.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.