Coronavirus: Vaccination

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 21st December 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Cooper of Windrush Lord Cooper of Windrush Non-affiliated

To ask Her Majesty's Government when the NHS app will record COVID-19 vaccinations administered to UK citizens while working or studying in EU member states.

Photo of Lord Kamall Lord Kamall The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

English residents who have received vaccinations overseas, including in European Union Member States, can now have their vaccination details recorded in the National Health Service vaccine database. Individuals can then generate an NHS COVID Pass for domestic use and international travel if they meet certain certification requirements.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.