Refugees: Afghanistan

Home Office written question – answered on 20th December 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Johnny Mercer Johnny Mercer Conservative, Plymouth, Moor View

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps Afghan nationals who have settled in the UK under the (a) Ex-Gratia Scheme and (b) Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy scheme need to take to apply for relocation of additional family members in response to the security threat faced by those family members in Afghanistan.

Photo of Victoria Atkins Victoria Atkins The Minister of State, Ministry of Justice, Minister for Afghan resettlement

Individuals already settled in the UK under ARAP/EX-Gratia scheme seeking relocation for additional family members are required to apply under the additional family guidance via their original sponsoring department (MOD or FCDO). Application For Relocation To The United Kingdom Under ARAP (

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.