Coronavirus: Vaccination

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered at on 25 November 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nickie Aiken Nickie Aiken Conservative, Cities of London and Westminster

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what steps his Department is taking to allow vaccines administered in France to be recorded in the UK National Immunisation Management System to allow people vaccinated abroad to access an NHS Covid Pass.

Photo of Maggie Throup Maggie Throup The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Vaccines administered in France can already be recorded in vaccination records and displayed in the NHS COVID Pass. English residents vaccinated in France should contact their general practitioner or 119 to book an appointment at a regional vaccination centre to record their vaccinations through the National Immunisation Management Service. There are currently seven sites capable of reviewing vaccination evidence with an additional 13 pending. Further expansion of the service is planned in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.