Health Services: Females

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 26th October 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Hunt of Kings Heath Lord Hunt of Kings Heath Labour

To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to ensure that the NHS refers to "women" whenever appropriate in its publications and clinical guidance.

Photo of Lord Kamall Lord Kamall The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

It is for individual National Health Service organisations to decide on the format and content of any publications or clinical guidance they produce, taking into account any legislative requirements or examples of good practice. NHS England and NHS Improvement refer to ‘women’ in their publications and clinical guidance where appropriate.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.