Housing: Disability

Home Office written question – answered on 19th May 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Shabana Mahmood Shabana Mahmood National campaign co-ordinator

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps her Department is taking to ensure people with disabilities, who live in buildings with fire safety faults, are guaranteed a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan by building managing agents.

Photo of Kit Malthouse Kit Malthouse The Minister of State, Home Department

The Home Office will be consulting on Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs) in high-rise residential settings shortly. This consultation follows the recent Fire Safety Consultation (FSC) which sought views on the recommendations in the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 Report, details of this consultation can be found here.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.