Philip Rutnam

Home Office written question – answered on 20th April 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Charlotte Nichols Charlotte Nichols Labour, Warrington North

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how her Department's settlement with its former permanent secretary, Sir Philip Rutnam, will be funded.

Photo of Kevin Foster Kevin Foster The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department

As with all employment and exit costs, these are met by the employing department, which in this case is the Home Office.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.