Pensions: Canada

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 24th February 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Virginia Crosbie Virginia Crosbie Conservative, Ynys Môn

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what discussions she has had with the Government of Canada on the offer of a reciprocal agreement to uprate frozen overseas pensions.

Photo of Guy Opperman Guy Opperman The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

The Department will respond to the written request from Canada for a reciprocal social security agreement in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No6 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.