The government engages internationally with a range of countries through regular and established economic and/or financial dialogues. Over the last four years this has included:
- UK-Brazil Economic and Financial Dialogue (July 2017, August 2018, and December 2020);
- UK-China Economic and Financial Dialogue (December 2017 and June 2019);
- UK-Hong Kong Financial Dialogue (May 2019);
- UK-India Economic and Financial Dialogue (April 2017 and October 2020);
- UK-Japan Financial Dialogue (January 2018, December 2018, and December 2020);
- UK-Singapore Financial Dialogue (September 2017, September 2018, and July 2020);
- UK-South Korea Financial Dialogue (November 2017 and June 2018);
- UK-Switzerland Financial Dialogue (November 2017, December 2018, and September 2020); and
- UK-US Special Relationship Economic Working Group (September 2020); and UK-US Financial Regulatory Working Group (September 2018, May 2019, and October 2020).
Where applicable additional information about these dialogues is published on www.gov.uk. Further details are also available in HM Treasury’s annual reports.