Children: Day Care

Treasury written question – answered on 20th January 2021.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Rosie Cooper Rosie Cooper Labour, West Lancashire

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer, what assessment his Department has made of the options available to a customer whose funds have gone missing after deposit into their tax-free childcare account.

Photo of Steve Barclay Steve Barclay The Chief Secretary to the Treasury

Tax-Free Childcare (TFC) is delivered from GOV.UK alongside other government digital services through the secure Government Gateway. Parents apply for TFC through the online Childcare Service, which HM Revenue & Customs deliver in partnership with National Savings & Investment.

If parents suspect their account is being misused they should contact the Childcare Service helpline to report their concerns. The Childcare Service will

investigate the matter immediately.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.