Immigration: EU Nationals

Home Office written question – answered on 1st December 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stella Creasy Stella Creasy Labour/Co-operative, Walthamstow

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will publish the guidance that has been issued to youth offending teams and prison governors on how to assist children to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Photo of Kevin Foster Kevin Foster The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department

The EU Settlement Scheme guidance published on applies to all who may apply under the scheme, including young offenders. The Home Office is working with the Ministry of Justice, HM Prison and Probation Service and the Devolved Administrations to raise awareness of the scheme and the guidance.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.