Visas: Graduates

Home Office written question – answered on 1st December 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Taylor of Warwick Lord Taylor of Warwick Non-affiliated

To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to include the Legal Practice Course or the Bar Professional Training Course as admissible courses to attain a visa to the UK via the graduate immigration route after the transition period for the UK's departure from the EU ends.

Photo of Baroness Williams of Trafford Baroness Williams of Trafford The Minister of State, Home Department

To be eligible for the Graduate route, students must successfully complete a degree at undergraduate level or above at a Higher Education Provider with a track record of compliance and hold valid leave as a student when they apply for the Graduate route.

Certain professional qualifications will also confer eligibility for the Graduate route. The professional qualifications conferring eligibility, are yet to be confirmed. Further details of the professional qualifications conferring eligibility for the Graduate route will be published in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.