To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether he has received representations on the sustainable global supply of paediatric cardiology equipment from following the transition period.
The Department, in consultation with the devolved administrations and Crown Dependencies, is working with trade bodies, product suppliers, and the health and care system to make detailed plans to help ensure continued supply of medicines, medical products and equipment to the whole of the United Kingdom at the end of the transition period.
- medicines (prescription-only, pharmacy and general sales list and unlicensed medicines);
- medical devices and clinical consumables;
- supplies for clinical trials and clinical investigations;
- vaccines and countermeasures; and
- blood, tissue and transplant materials.
Further detail on the plans to help ensure continuity of medical supplies is available at the following link: