Universal Credit

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 12th October 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Neil Coyle Neil Coyle Labour, Bermondsey and Old Southwark

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many people sought an advance payment of universal credit in each of the last 10 months.

Photo of Will Quince Will Quince The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

Applications for a Universal Credit advance can be made in a number of ways: in person, by telephone and also online.

The department published a set of supplementary management information on the number of Universal Credit Advances paid by the four advance types. This information is available here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/universal-credit-declarations-claims-and-advances-management-information.

Information on unsuccessful advance applications is not held.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.