Roads: Hedgehogs

Department for Transport written question – answered on 22nd September 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Double Steve Double Conservative, St Austell and Newquay

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, pursuant to the Answer of 10 September 2020 to Question 84287 on Roads: Hedgehogs, what steps local highway authorities in England need to take to obtain the hedgehog warning signs announced by his Department on 17 June 2019.

Photo of Rachel Maclean Rachel Maclean Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Transport)

Local highway authorities in England need to apply to the Department for an authorisation to use the small wild animal warning sign.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.