Derelict Land: Maps

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 17th September 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Reed Steve Reed Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, what plans his Department has to publish a national map of brownfield sites.

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

All local planning authorities in England are required to prepare, maintain and publish registers of previously developed (brownfield) land that they have assessed as being appropriate for residential development.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.