High Rise Flats: Insulation

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 7th September 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Florence Eshalomi Florence Eshalomi Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, what plans he has to increase capacity among the competent professionals needed to (a) sign EWS1 forms and (b) carry out remediation works.

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Building owners must take swift action to remediate their buildings. The Department is supporting industry in responding to this challenge including consideration of ways to address capacity issues across the sector.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.