Police: Public Order

Home Office written question – answered on 21st July 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb Green

To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they use the term "aggravated activism" in government documents relating to policing and public order; and if so, what is their definition of that term.

Photo of Baroness Williams of Trafford Baroness Williams of Trafford The Minister of State, Home Department

The Government does not use the terminology of "aggravated activism" in relation to public order.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.