Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office: Children and Young People

Foreign and Commonwealth Office written question – answered on 15th July 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ben Everitt Ben Everitt Conservative, Milton Keynes North

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, if his Department will consult with children and young people on the formation of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.

Photo of James Duddridge James Duddridge Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (Joint with the Department for International Development)

The Government continues to engage with all relevant stakeholders on issues relating to the merger.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No3 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.