Travel: Coronavirus

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 29th June 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Rachel Hopkins Rachel Hopkins Labour, Luton South

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, whether his Department is providing local councils with direct funding to support incoming travellers without accommodation to meet the Government’s quarantine provisions.

Photo of Simon Clarke Simon Clarke Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

All arrivals, bar a short list of exemptions, will be required to complete an online locator form to supply contact details, travel details and the address of where they will self-isolate for 14 days. Where international travellers are unable to safely self-isolate in their own accommodation, the Government will support them finding appropriate accommodation at their own expense.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.