Health Services and Social Services: Coronavirus

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 16th September 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Richard Fuller Richard Fuller Conservative, North East Bedfordshire

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, which categories of health and social care providers are eligible for antibody testing for covid-19.

Photo of Helen Whately Helen Whately Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

NHS England has made antibody tests available to all its staff including those working on National Health Service premises but not directly employed by the NHS, and those in primary, community, and mental health care including community pharmacists. Further information is available at the following link:

Antibody testing is also being made available for all paid social care staff in England.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.