Employment: Contact Tracing

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 22nd June 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen Timms Stephen Timms Chair, Rt Hon Stephen Timms MP Committee, Chair, Rt Hon Stephen Timms MP Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what plans she has to support people who earn less than the Lower Earnings Limit who are required to stop work to self-isolate under the covid-19 test and trace system.

Photo of Will Quince Will Quince The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

Those who are not already in receipt of benefits may be able to claim Universal Credit and/or new style Employment and Support Allowance, depending on their personal circumstances, to support them when they are unable to work.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.