Asylum: Housing

Home Office written question – answered on 10th June 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kate Green Kate Green Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will ensure broadband provision in asylum accommodation occupied by families to support children's education.

Photo of Chris Philp Chris Philp The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department

Guidance for families (in England) wishing to access support with their children’s education can be found on the following government website:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.