Children: Finance

Department for Education written question – answered at on 21 May 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kate Osamor Kate Osamor Labour/Co-operative, Edmonton

To ask the Secretary of State for Education, if he place in the Library the Government guidance issued to schools on what support schools must provide to children who come from families without recourse to public funds.

Photo of Vicky Ford Vicky Ford The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education

Guidance for schools regarding the temporary provision of free school meals for children from certain groups of families with no recourse to public funds is currently available online here:

We will place the guidance in the Libraries of both Houses.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.