Armed Forces: Coronavirus

Ministry of Defence written question – answered on 4th May 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of John Healey John Healey Shadow Secretary of State for Defence

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, if he will place in the House of Commons Library a copy of any advice his Department has (a) undertaken and (b) commissioned on the use of citriodiol as a treatment for covid-19.

Photo of James Heappey James Heappey The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Defence

I will write to the hon. Member about this, and place a copy of my letter in the Library of the House.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.