Public Health: Plumbing

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 27th March 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mike Amesbury Mike Amesbury Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) (Employment)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, if people carrying out essential drain and plumbing work can be classed as key workers to maintain public health.

Photo of Rebecca Pow Rebecca Pow The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

The list of key workers published on the GOV.UK website includes those providing essential roles in the water sector (including sewerage).

Guidance for tradespeople carrying out repairs and maintenance in people’s homes can be found at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.