High Rise Flats: Fire Prevention

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 16th March 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Slaughter Andrew Slaughter Labour, Hammersmith

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, with reference to the guidance note entitled, Building safety advice for building owners, including fire doors, what support his Department is providing to freeholders affected by the provisions of that guidance note.

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Building owners are responsible for the safety of their buildings and must ensure that they act on any safety concerns they find. The Independent Expert Advisory Panel consolidated advice is for building owners. It advises building owners what actions they should take to ensure their building is fire safe.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.