Home Office written question – answered on 22nd July 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Rosie Cooper Rosie Cooper Labour, West Lancashire

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if he will take steps to ensure that the Disclosure and Barring Service provides Mr Andrew Hodgson, a constituent of the hon Member for West Lancashire, with a replacement copy of his certificate before 14 March 2020.

Photo of Victoria Atkins Victoria Atkins The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department, Minister for Women

The Disclosure and Barring Service processed a certificate for your constituent on the 11 March 2020.

If MPs require specific information regarding a constituent, they should write to the Department.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.