High Rise Flats: Insulation

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 5th March 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Reed Steve Reed Shadow Minister (Education) (Children and Families)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government,what estimate he has made of the cost to (a) local authorities and (b) housing associations of carrying out the data collection exercise on residential buildings 18 metres and over in height to identify their external wall systems.

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

In September 2019 the Department announced the provision of £4 million new burdens funding to support local authorities with the External Wall Systems data collection. This funding allows local authorities to collect data on their own social stock, and on the private residential stock, hotels and student accommodation in their areas.

No estimate has been made of the cost to housing associations to provide data on their own social residential properties.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.