Coronavirus: Disease Control

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 6th March 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Janet Daby Janet Daby Labour, Lewisham East

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what guidance his Department has provided to employers with staff who have recently returned from areas with prominent cases of covid-19.

Photo of Jo Churchill Jo Churchill The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

The Department and Public Health England have advised that individuals returning from travel to high-risk areas should self-isolate at their residence and call NHS 111 for advice. Guidance for employers and businesses is available online and includes advice for situations where a member of staff or public with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 has been in the workplace.

The guidance for employers and businesses can be viewed at the following link:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.