High Rise Flats: Insulation

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 27th February 2020.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Matthew Pennycook Matthew Pennycook Labour, Greenwich and Woolwich

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, pursuant to the Answer of 27 Janaury 2020 to Question 6180 on High Rise Flats: Insulation, whether it is the responsibility of the designated responsible person to issue an EWS1 form to leaseholders in privately-owned residential buildings in cases where that form is required as part of the valuation process.

Photo of Christopher Pincher Christopher Pincher Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

The EWS1 form was produced by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) on behalf of industry. Government expects building owners to share all relevant information and reports about their building with leaseholders.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.