We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Since 2018 the following Trusts have been removed from Special Measures for Quality reasons:
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (January 2018);
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust (March 2018);
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust (May 2018);
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (June 2018);
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust (January 2019);
- Barts Health NHS Trust (February 2019);
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (May 2019);
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust (July 2019); and
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (August 2019).
Since 2018 the following Trusts have been removed from Special Measures for Financial reasons:
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust (July 2018);
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (October 2018);
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (November 2018); and
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (July 2019).