Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Buildings: Insulation

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 8th October 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Reed Steve Reed Shadow Minister (Education) (Children and Families)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, for what reason all leaseholders of buildings with Aluminium Composite Cladding must sign a State Aid Declaration for the building to be eligible to apply to his Department's private sector ACM cladding remediation fund.

Photo of Esther McVey Esther McVey Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Holding answer received on 30 September 2019

State Aid declarations are needed because they assist the government in ensuring the fund complies with the requirements of EU state aid rules; this is the basis on which government is able to provide funding to the private sector. Fund applicants can begin the application process before all State Aid declarations have been received, and are strongly encouraged to do so.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.